Family Practice Services
As you would expect, our services are as varied as the different situations and crises our patients find themselves in. You will find a more comprehensive explanation of all that is entailed with Family Practice Services on our "About Us" page.Here are a few of our more common services:
Adolescent & Adult Medicine over age 7:
- Annual Physicals
- Cardiovascular: hypertension, hyperlipidemia, circulation, heart disease
- Endocrinology: diabetes (sugar), thyroid, adrenal, pituitary
- Gastroenterology: difficulty swallowing, heartburn, esophageal reflux, ulcers, indigestion, constipation,
diverticulitis, bleeding, liver, gallbladder, pancreas
- Geriatrics: arthritis, memory loss, Alzheimer’s, bladder problems, hearing test
- Gynecologic services: well woman, pap smears, birth control (except IUDs or Norplant), menopause. No OB.
- Infections: gastrointestinal, respiratory, urinary, skin, STIs
- Neurology: nerve pain, numbness, tingling, dizziness, weakness, imbalance
- Orthopedics: back pain, neck pain, joint pain, sciatica, foot pain. Evaluation and referral if surgery indicated
- Psychology/Psychiatry: depression, anxiety, stress, ADHD. Evaluation and referral for bipolar or psychosis; medication continuation when stable per psych.
- Surgery: pre-op evaluation and referral for surgical problems